Facial hair removal is one of the biggest issues for women face. Finding a good, permanent solution for removing facial hair is a source of anxiety for many women. Laser facial hair removal is probably the most effective way to get rid of facial hair. But many women cannot bear the cost of laser treatment. Therefore here are some home remedies of best facial hair removal methods for women that are effective but at the same time affordable.
1. Egg White, Sugar and Corn Flour.
- Beat an egg and mix egg white well.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp corn flour into it.
- Mix them thoroughly to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your facial mask over your face.
- Wait 20 minutes to dry on your face.
- Peel off this mask down with your hands firmly so that hair is pulled out.
2. Sugar, Honey and Lemon Juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of honey, and half tsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix them well.
- Heat the bowl for about 2 to 3 minutes so that the sugar is melted.
- Mix them well to make a paste.
- Make it cool.
- Apply this paste to your facial hair.
- Then cover it with a waxing strip of cloth and then press it a bit.
- Pull the strip immediately in the reverse direction with the direction of the hair growth.
3. Turmeric and Milk Paste.
- Soak 1 or 2 tsp of turmeric powder into half cup of milk to get a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes or until it dries up.
- Wash off with the lukewarm water.
4. Gram Flour, Rosewater and Lemon Juice.
- Mix 1 tbsp of rose water, 2 tbsp green gram flour and 1 tbsp lemon juice well.
- Spread the mixture on your face.
- Leave it on there for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Scrub it off and wash off with water.
- Apply this remedy for 3 to 4 times per week.