Who doesn’t want long and lustrous hair. In old times, hair loss was a sign of ageing. But due to urban lifestyle, hectic schedules and food habits, it has become the problem of every other person. This leads to weak and lifeless hair at a much younger age.
We love shortcuts and being habitual to instant solutions, we choose chemical based solutions to fix the problem. But these solutions can cause damage to your scalp and hair health. Natural oils and remedies are always best solution and are effective.
- Onion – 1
- Amla (gooseberry) – 2
- Coconut oil – few drops
- Cut onion into cubes.
- Also dice amla.
- Put the cubes in a mixer and make a paste.
- Squeeze out the juice.
- You can add vanilla drops to subdue the smell.
- Add coconut oil.
- Mix well and apply on scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and wash off.
- Use this once or twice a week.
- Watch the video below!