Blackheads are also known as “open comedones” and whiteheads are also known as “closed comedo”. Blackheads usually form when dirt and skin debris accumulates inside the skin pores. This could lead to pimples and acne. So you need to prevent blackheads as soon as possible to prevent pimples.
Mask Recipe for Blackheads:
- Egg – 1
- Clean towel
- Small bowl
- Toilet paper/ facial tissue
- Separate egg yolk and egg white.
- Wash your face and dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer of egg white on your face.
- Press toilet paper/ facial tissue gently onto the egg white layer.
- Let it dry.
- Apply a 2nd layer of egg white onto the tissue layer.
- You can apply a 3rd layer.
- After it all dries, peel of the mask.
- Gently clean your face and keep it moisturized.
Egg whites are perfect for cleaning blackheads and prevent acne and pimple. Egg whites are full of nutrients and give a healthy glow to your face skin.