Wash your face like this and you won’t see the signs of aging even at 60. The way we wash our faces does not necessarily means that our face is clean. There is a real proper way of face washing that can:
- prevent wrinkles.
- delay skin ageing
- give flawless skin
All above with totally natural ingredients.
- contains flavonoids which act as beauty enhancing agents.
- clears the blockage of the pores caused by dirt and grease.
- makes skin appear fair, lustrous and lively.
- makes your skin flawless and clear.
- helps in wrinkle removal.
- Use a red wine to warm water ratio mixture of 1:2.
- Use twice or thrice a week.
- regulates the acid-alkaline level of the skin.
- softens it.
- lightens the age spots and wrinkles.
- Dilute one spoon of white vinegar in a basin of water.
- Dip your face in it for 30 seconds.
- Wash off with clean water.
- Do this 2 – 3 times a week.
- kills germs.
- has anti-inflammatory properties.
- helps to shrink pores.
- removes the accumulated grease from the pores.
- Dissolve table salt in water.
- Rub it on the face and massage it for 30 seconds.
- moisturizes the dry skin
- reduces the wrinkles and age spots.
- Frequent use will make you look younger and free from wrinkles.
- full of Vitamin E, the “magic preserver of women’s youthfulness”.
- rich in polyphenols which is more powerful than vitamin E.
- use green tea water to gently pat on the face.
- After 15 minutes, wash the face.
- contains amino acids, vitamins and sugar.
- moisturizes the skin
- prevents dryness
- lessens wrinkles.
- massage the face from inside to outside with for 10 minutes.
- wash with water.
- lightens spots
- removes pimple marks.
- Mix sugar in milk while using.